- New CSV folder monitor will poll a folder for a CSV file of source data and create a source data table with the same name as the file (minus the extension).
- Can override an existing form by specifiying the form's page ID in the end of the filename. This is particularly useful for key field reconciles publications where the scanned page is missing a form identifying barcode or the barcode is damaged or does not exist in the database.
- Ability to export data in XML format.
- New statistical data can be included in CSV and XML export formats.
- Ability to exclude empty records from being exported.
- Ability to include a JAR plugin that is run to export data.
- Ability to include an XSL-FO template that is automatically merged with an XML stream from FormReturn's database to automatically create a PDF file.
- Ability to automatically grade forms with custom grades.
- Ability to filter out source data tables by name (using a regular expression) from appearing for a form template when it is about to be published.
- A brand new bubble detection algorithm that speeds up the reading of large forms by a factor of 10. Many other improvements made to the recognition engine.
- Changed the folder monitor to be able to launch multiple instances of folder monitors.
- Source data will now appear in the captured data > form tab. This helps people identify form recipients faster as they can view by their associated source data.
- Simplfied the delimited export screen. Made included columns available in a sortable list.
- Improved the reprocessor screen by including code that will automatically display the fragment area of a field that you double click on the right side of the screen.
- PDF support substantially improved. Previously many PDF files were not readable by the pdf reader library. Now most PDF files that had an issue will work when you upload them into the program.
- Added a new aggregation rule for blank answers. If you use !!BLANK!! in the aggregation rule, that will be treated as an answer.
- A fragment will now error if any part of the bubble touches the edge of the fragment. This helps ensure that a full bubble is considered when detecting marks.
- Many other smaller enhancements.
- Fixed a bug in the segment editor which would cause images to squish when rendered.
- Minor GUI fixes where entering data would not be accepted unless you tabbed out of the input box before applying.
- Caught uncaught exceptions when forms failed, now gives a better reason in the unidentified images when a form fails.
- Fixed GUI buttons for Linux (ubuntu). Now displays with GTK PLAF.
- Fixed the processing queue image counter. Was previously not showing all images in the queue that were processing in the server's information area.
- Fixed an issue with the barcode boundary not being properly detected. Rule is supposed to be 10x the smallest bar or gap, not 3 times the size of the biggest bar as previously advised.
- Fixed an issue with the server backup button. Some large database files would cause an out of memory error. Now using a small memory buffer to read and stream the zipped data out.
- Fixed an export bug that would cause the program to run out of memory for large publications.
- Many other smaller bug fixes.