- Fixed: Some PDF files would cause the processing queue to stop and jam.
- Fixed: Selection bug - clicking on an item in the editor would sometimes incorrectly show the wrong dialog (such as the mark dialog editor or text area editor).
- Fixed: The margins for the paper size became 0 in 1.4.3. Forms created in this version may have no margin and will not print out within the bounds of your printer unless you re-add the margins and publish or print the published PDF files with the "scale to page size" option.
- Fixed: Java for OS X Lion Update 1 has introduced a new bug into Java which will freeze the GUI of applications that try to minimize a window (as is done in FormReturn Server). We have reported the issue to Apple who have acknowledge the issue, however, we've had to remove the automatic window minimize for OS X in this new version as a result.
- Fixed: Some new installations of the program required a restart before the editors would show.
- This version gives you the ability to change the default data directory for the program. This feature requires the FormReturn Admin program. If you'd like a copy of the FormReturn Admin beta, visit http://download.formreturn.com/beta, download the fradmin.zip file, extract the files to your desktop then double click the fradmin-1.4.4.jar file to launch. Be sure that FormReturn and FormReturn Server are shut down first.