- Fixed a major memory leak in the reprocessor part of the program. Normally you could only load around 7-10 images before the program would run out of memory and become unresponsive until it is restarted. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the error flag would not go away if you clicked on clear data in a form id publication.
- Fixed the timestamp in the digital signature of the FormReturn installer. It will now use the Symantec timestamp rather than the Verisign one which expired on the 15th of July, 2012.
- Added a row count to all of the table listings so you know how many records a table contains.
- Set the database to nolock as all the transactions in FormReturn are only used for rollback. This will mean you can access the database without it locking while processing or publishing forms.
- Recreated the windows installer for FormReturn. It will now detect if FormReturn is running before it is installed. It will also check if Java needs to be installed or not.