Version 1.6 fixes all font issues, a big improvement for photocopiers with the blur enhancement, includes a new scanning client (SANE) for connecting to Linux scanner servers, updates to Mac scanning client and many stability improvements.
- Major bug fixed: Fixed font bugs where you could not select bold or italic. Greatly improved the loading of font style information.
- Removed newline characters from CSV export when an error flag occurs.
- Fixed a group by filter exclude bug when not including empty records in the export screen.
- Fixed the default settings for the export area. Clicking the "set as default" button in the export screen should work properly now.
- Fixed a score aggregation calculation bug when recalculating scores is performed.
- Fixed a right to left editor issue when showing the edit text dialog.
- Fixed a null pointer exception when changing pages.
- Added SANE client support for connecting to Linux SANE scanner servers.
- Major improvement: Added a blur enhancement to allow images to be scanned with photocopiers - a blur removes speckle.
- Switched the supplied unicode font to one that has support for Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, Hebrew and many others.
- Changed the quick guide steps image on the desktop, along with other graphics and icons in the program. Rebranded the program.