Version 1.6.1 patches a few critical issues for version 1.6. The main fixes include a complete overhaul of the look and feel (interface) for Mac, fixing editor bugs. It also includes a number of fixes for preferences bugs and a few other critical issues caused by changes to the preferences and export code. We highly suggest upgrading to this version if you are running version 1.6.
- Editor bugs on Mac are fixed. Was fixed by changing the look and feel to use WebLaF, rather than the bundled look and feel that comes with Java for Mac.
- A critical preferences bug caused parts of the program to not open. This bug should resolve issues where parts of the program don't open (like captured data).
- Fixed a critical bug with the CSV statistics, which was broken in version 1.6.
- Fixed a bug with the exporter task. Will now prompt for export settings before saving the task.
- Updated Java to 8u51, which is compatible with Windows 10. Has been tested fully with Windows 10.
- Mac now uses WebLaF which is a great improvement over the outdated aqua user interface that the current version of Java included.