Version 1.7 offers a number of improvements and fixes, particularly for Mac users.
- Zoom to fit. Previews and reprocessor screen images will now zoom to the size of the window, so you can view all of the image.
- Updated all dependencies to their latest versions where possible.
- Save bug fixed on both Mac and Windows, where a form would sometimes not save.
- Updated the PDF creation library so that publications can contain many more pages in a PDF file (more than a few thousand without affecting allocated memory).
- FormReturn Scanner for Mac has been rewritten to work with more recent versions of Mac OS X. It will now (only) work with Mac 10.10 or higher.
- Signed windows installer with new security certificate.
- Fixed the Apple developer certificates for FormReturn.app, FormReturn Server.app and jsonscan so gatekeeper will allow the apps to run again.
- Fixed a bug on Mac where cut and paste between applications was not working with the command key (would only work with ctrl-c and ctrl-v).